Thermal Transfer Silicone Lettering Film Reflective
Name : Silicone reflective engraving film Silicone reflective cutting film Silicone laser marking film Width : 60cm*50m/roll Thickness : 0.18mm Length : 50M Material : Silicone Color: White Reflective Structure : PET + silica gel + intermediate layer + hot melt adhesive Processing equipment :...
Name: Silicone reflective engraving film Silicone reflective cutting film Silicone laser marking film
Color: White Reflective
Structure: PET + silica gel + intermediate layer + hot melt adhesive
Processing equipment: cutting plotter, laser machine, beer machine
Hot stamping equipment: heat press machine, hot machine
Application: LOGO printing such as clothing textiles
Processing technology: silicone engraving and then blanching to the substrate
Processing flow: the silicone lettering film is used to output the LOGO, the cutting plotter or the laser receiving signal is searched according to the computer image, and the excess material is torn off. The LOGO part is hot-baked on the clothing textile through the heat transfer machine; the clothing grade is improved.
Thermal transfer silicone lettering film silicone laser marking film texture soft and special, must be used with computer and cutting plotter and heat transfer machine, very convenient, but also color transfer, to increase the richness and variability of the substrate, and not Limited by the color of the fabric, as long as the material of the fabric can be transferred, the transfer has excellent color fastness and adhesive fastness. This product is widely used in monochrome graphics, team uniforms, sports numbers, logos, advertisements, posters, company logos...
1. The long-life silicone lettering film has very stable chemical properties, and the products made have a longer life than other materials.
2. The silicone lettering film is soft and comfortable thanks to the softness of the silicone material. The cake mold product is comfortable to touch, extremely flexible and not deformed.
3.: The color of the silicone lettering film can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. Therefore, many silicone crafts on the market are very beautiful and very fashionable, and they have become popular among stars and others.
4. Silicone lettering film is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. It does not produce any toxic or hazardous substances from raw materials to finished products.
5. Silicone lettering film low temperature resistance The minimum temperature of ordinary rubber is -20 degrees to -30 degrees, but silicone rubber still has good elasticity at -60 degrees to -70 degrees, some special formula silicon Rubber can also withstand extremely low temperatures;
6. The silicone lettering film degrades rapidly under the action of ozone generated by corona discharge, while the silicone rubber is not affected by ozone, and its physical properties are only slightly changed under ultraviolet light and other climatic conditions for a long time, such as outdoor use. Sealing materials, etc.
A. Silicone lettering film resistance to high and low temperature: long-term use at 200 ° C, still elastic at -60 ° C;
B. Insulation performance of silicone lettering film: The dielectric properties of silica gel are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperature are much higher than that of common organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200 °C.
C. Silicone lettering film has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance, and it will not crack when used outdoors for a long time. It is generally believed that silica gel can be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
D. Excellent high temperature compression set for silicone lettering film.
E. The advantages of good processing performance and easy molding of the silicone lettering film can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding.
Silicone products have excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects. They have played an irreplaceable role in physiotherapy, shipbuilding and industrial production.