Last week, foreign sources quoted sources as saying that ANTA Sports (02020-HK) partnered with private equity firm FountainVest Partners to seek loans of 4.215 billion euros (about HK$37.438 billion) from Asian and European banks to support The consortium acquired the Finnish sports company Amer Sports.
The report quoted people familiar with the matter as saying that the acquisition would include a 2.2 billion euros 5-year syndicated loan from Asian banks and a 1.7 billion Euro seven-year B-class term loan in Europe.
Anta confirmed in September that it partnered with the mainland private equity fund “Fangyuan Capital” to purchase Amer Sports. Later, Amer Sports said that the Anta Consortium intends to acquire the entire equity of the company at a cash consideration of 40 euros per share, involving an amount of approximately HK$42.7 billion. .
On September 11th, Amer Sports, a Finnish sporting goods company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange, issued an announcement confirming the acceptance of the acquisition of Chinese sports brand Anta and private equity investor Fangyuan Capital. Muffin Sports' offer is 40 euros per share and the total purchase price is about 4.7 billion euros.
In 2017, Amalfi Sports achieved a total revenue of 2.685 billion euros and a net profit of 93.3 million euros under IFRS.
After the announcement, Amade's stock price rose sharply and once soared to 37.5 euros per share, but after two and a half months of cooling, the current share price of Amadea Sports has been adjusted to around 33 euros per share. As for Anta, as the offer was questioned by the market, on September 12, Anta shares fell 9.15%.
- How To Use Liquid Silicone
- How To Pad Printing Silicone Printing
- Ink Characteristics
- Application Of Silicone Materials In New Energy...
- Green Ink Is Increasingly Favored By Printing H...
- How Did Ink Develop In History?
- Screen Ink Basic Definition
- Silicone Rubber Ink Classification
- Adding High Strength Transparent Silicone Rubbe...
- Printing Squeegee Function And Use Method
- Anta's Huge Acquisition Of Loss Making Enterpri...
- Another Look At The Clothing, The Beach Resold ...
- Ministry Of The Environment Launch The Second R...