Anti-flame Coating Silicone For Scale Fabrics
Description of liquid silicone products for clear coatings: The silica gel for coating is a platinum-catalyzed two-component liquid silicone rubber, A is a transparent silica gel, and B is a curing agent. The product is non-toxic and tasteless and belongs to environmentally friendly new...
Description of liquid silicone products for clear coatings:
The silica gel for coating is a platinum-catalyzed two-component liquid silicone rubber, A is a transparent silica gel, and B is a curing agent. The product is non-toxic and tasteless and belongs to environmentally friendly new materials. Suitable for roll pressing, spraying, dipping, scraping and other processes, the production process is simple and easy to operate.
Liquid silicone coating for clear coatings Features:
It has the characteristics of low shrinkage, low viscosity, good resilience, strong adhesion, high tensile strength, tear resistance, environmental protection, non-toxicity, tastelessness, abrasion resistance, washing resistance, high temperature resistance, high three-dimensional level and excellent texture.
Typical physical properties of liquid silicone for clear coating:
Elongation at break
The above data is for reference only. The specific molding process conditions should be determined according to product specifications or contact our technical department.
The main application of liquid silicone for transparent coating:
Widely used in cotton cloth, polyester cotton cloth, linen cloth, wool cloth, silk cloth, non-slip cloth, waterproof cloth, sealing cloth, high temperature resistant cloth, low temperature resistant cloth, insulating cloth, anti-corrosion cloth, high-grade tent cloth for the field, advanced umbrella Coating and anti-slip use of fabrics such as cloth and aging resistant fabrics.
Liquid silicone for transparent coating: Note:
1. The rubber compound should be sealed in the greenhouse for storage and placed in a dry and ventilated place indoors to avoid direct sunlight. The shelf life is 6 months and should be used during the warranty period.
2. Mix the two components A and B according to the weight of 1:1, and then operate after vacuum defoaming. Separate from the container that used the condensation type silica gel, and use the unused room temperature silicone tool. Can not be exposed to N, P, S plasma compounds and vinyl-containing compounds, so as not to poison the platinum catalyst and not cure, especially PVC containing Pb (lead), which will poison the catalyst, some organic pigments will also lead to slower curing or Does not cure.
3. After mixing A and B materials, they should be used up once to avoid waste.
4. This product is non-dangerous, but do not enter the eyes and eyes. If you accidentally enter your mouth or eyes, you should wash or consult with water in time.
5. Such products are non-dangerous and can be transported as general chemicals.