3D Lenticular Thermal Transfer HD Sticker
Product introduction: The Symphony Anti-Cursor is made up of retroreflective glass beads bonded to various thermosensitive adhesives. Its back is a thermosensitive adhesive layer with a protective layer on the front and back, which is heated and applied to the surface of the fabric. It has a...
The Symphony Anti-Cursor is made up of retroreflective glass beads bonded to various thermosensitive adhesives. Its back is a thermosensitive adhesive layer with a protective layer on the front and back, which is heated and applied to the surface of the fabric. It has a very obvious effect on improving the visibility of the wearer's night or poor visibility!
The texture of the engraving film is special. The product must be used with the computer cutting plotter and the heat transfer machine. It is very convenient and can be used for color transfer to increase the richness and variability of the material, and is not limited to the color of the fabric. The fabric material can be transferred, and has excellent color fastness and adhesive fastness after transfer. This product is widely used in monochrome graphics, casual wear, sportswear, hats, gloves, backpacks, etc.!
Fourth, product performance
1, retroreflection coefficient: meet the EN20471 secondary standard
2, washability: can reach ISO6330 according to EN471; 2A wash more than 25 times.
3, dry cleaning resistance: dry cleaning more than 5 times according to ISO3175 standard
4. Environmental requirements: This product does not contain toluene, azo, free heavy metals, etc. in line with EU environmental standards such as ko-Tex Standard 100, REACH.
1. Placement: When using, peel off the plastic protective film or white release paper on the back of the hot film, and place the back side of the reflective transfer image (the rough surface is the back surface - the smooth surface is the front side) on the substrate image. Should be in the position;
2, heating: attach a thin cotton cloth to the heat of the heat press machine, and then warm on the cotton cloth.
3. Transfer: The pressure of the heat press machine is 4 kg. Please ensure that the level of the table top and the temperature of the hot plate are consistent with the display temperature. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the temperature of the heat transfer plate is uniform. The transfer temperature and time are determined by the melting point of the hot melt adhesive and the fabric, usually 150 ° C, 15 seconds.
4. Tear film: After transfer, the reflective film needs to be cold-stripped PET film. Press the cloth with your hand and tear the film at 180 degrees.
5. Our reflective film has made a lot of efforts in the problem of sticky cloth. Common cloth types (20 kinds of cloths have been tested) will not appear sticky cloth and indentation after pressing.
a. If the fabric is stretchable, it is necessary to preheat the fabric before performing the above operations.
b, for customers with higher requirements on fastness: 1. It is possible to increase the pressure appropriately and prolong the pressing time. 2. Immediately after pressing on the front side, immediately press on the reverse side for 3-4 seconds or bake in the oven once, and then uncover it after cooling.
c. If the fabric or filler cannot withstand the pressing temperature and time of 150 degrees and 15 seconds, it is necessary to appropriately lower the temperature and prolong the time to achieve the above effect.
d, after uncovering: If the phenomenon of partial detachment of glue occurs, it may be caused by the heat transfer glue not drying. Please continue to low temperature baking and dry the heat transfer glue. If there is pitting on the reflective surface, you can use a rag to smooth it.
e, after 24 to 48 hours, the fastness can be tested. (The fastness is mainly related to glue)
f, in order to avoid damage to the surface of the reflective layer caused by scrap, can not be bent and erected during handling, the radius should not be too small when curling
It is recommended to wash with a neutral detergent. Do not use hot water above 60 °C to avoid prolonged soaking.
It is not recommended to dry the machine, prohibit dry cleaning, bleaching