Export of dangerous goods declaration: The required documents should be provided by the consignor/forwarder. After the planners collect the documents, they will check whether the documents are complete, valid and true.
1. The identification results of the use of dangerous goods packaging containers issued by the Entry and Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
2. The inspection results of the dangerous goods packaging containers issued by the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
3, safety and transportation declaration.
4. Technical instructions for packaging dangerous goods.
5, the ship shipped dangerous goods declaration.
6. MSDS report of ink.
7, CAS NO query.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steps for dispensing ink
- Silicone rubber curing agent main ingredients
- There are several printing methods for fabric p...
- Silicone rubber ink tips
- What are the differences between ink and ink?
- Silicone ink application
- Plastic ink use method
- High-quality water additives for water-based inks
- What are the factors that affect the performanc...
- Liquid silicone rubber features