Stir before use, cover the ink at any time after use; add 10%-15% thinner to the appropriate viscosity when used; not mixed with other types of ink; need to wait for the color table to dry after 20 minutes Overprinting must be completed after the ink is completely dry. Since there are various kinds of plastic materials, the customer must make a trial print to confirm that it meets the requirements, and then mass production. The ink must be sealed in the container to avoid sunlight.
Emergency measures: If splashed in the eyes, wash immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
First aid measures for fire fighting: Use dry powder, foam fire extinguisher or sand.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steps for dispensing ink
- Silicone rubber curing agent main ingredients
- There are several printing methods for fabric p...
- Silicone rubber ink tips
- What are the differences between ink and ink?
- Silicone ink application
- Ink shipping and ink export notes
- High-quality water additives for water-based inks
- What are the factors that affect the performanc...
- Liquid silicone rubber features