1. Silicone ink heating temperature depends on different conditions, generally between 100 °C -200 °C, the effect of a number of experiments to select the best parameters; after printing, if you use the heating furnace once again will make the printing effect better It is recommended 3-30 seconds. Because the influencing factors are very complex and sensitive, whether or not heating is required before and after printing, the heating temperature and the heating time are subject to the user's own test according to the details. The
2. Usually hot immediately after extrusion, or after heating, or after printing;
3. The silicone rubber gravure printing ink is suitable for contact concave wheel printing, offset printing and flexographic printing. It is recommended to print best on a dry, clean media surface.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Steps for dispensing ink
- Silicone rubber curing agent main ingredients
- There are several printing methods for fabric p...
- What are the differences between ink and ink?
- Silicone ink application
- Plastic ink use method
- Ink shipping and ink export notes
- High-quality water additives for water-based inks
- What are the factors that affect the performanc...
- Liquid silicone rubber features