At present, the grim situation of the domestic recycling enterprise market and the implementation of China's “forbidden waste order” have caused many waste recycling enterprises and even European and American countries to turn their attention to Southeast Asia. Among them, Ma Yue Yin Tai is expected to replace China as a waste recycling processing center.
Malaysia's imports of waste plastics in 2017 reached 450,000 tons to 500,000 tons, about 40% higher than 2016's 288,000 tons; Vietnam's imports rose 62% year-on-year, reaching 500,000 tons to 550,000 tons; Thailand's growth rate reached 117 %; Indonesia has an increase of 65%.
However, as many companies went to Southeast Asia to invest and build factories, problems such as increased pollution and serious port congestion at ports have become increasingly prominent. Therefore, the governments of Southeast Asian countries have successively issued corresponding environmental protection and customs policies.
100% inspection of waste paper and waste imports at the beginning of April
Solid waste access permit application has been suspended at the end of May
Suspension of solid waste imports in June
Every household will come to check on July 2nd.
Import of recycled plastics is banned from August 1 and only raw material pellets can be imported.
"Ignorance, disunity, unclearness, and non-compliance with the law" are major problems currently existing in waste plastics investors in Southeast Asia.
The reason for the resistance to investment in Southeast Asia is not the external reasons such as investment environment and policy, but also the problem of our own company.
Cross-regional translation of low-end production capacity, failure to abide by "rules", enthusiasm for the relationship, etc., make "Southeast Asian investment blocked" become inevitable.
Some manufacturers and import traders who have been transferred to the past can feel the urgency of the manufacturers to make profits. Most people hold the method of “making quick money”, copying the irregular production methods in China, and disregarding the basic legal requirements. Without the experience of the basic business risk industry, the environmental protection industry has become a pollution market. This method is tantamount to fishing and killing chickens.
From now on, the development of the waste recycling industry in the future will no longer be low-end disorder, but rather a high-end environmental protection industry that is inclined to regulate environmental protection, and this is also a general trend whether domestic or domestic.
- How To Use Liquid Silicone
- How To Pad Printing Silicone Printing
- Ink Characteristics
- Application Of Silicone Materials In New Energy...
- Green Ink Is Increasingly Favored By Printing H...
- How Did Ink Develop In History?
- Screen Ink Basic Definition
- Silicone Rubber Ink Classification
- Adding High Strength Transparent Silicone Rubbe...
- Printing Squeegee Function And Use Method
- Zero Tariffs On Cars The World's Largest Free T...
- DPA Digital Printing Exhibition Is Popular! The...
- The Real World Cup Final Is Not France And Croatia
- Analysis Of The Development Trend Of The Footwe...
- Whose Youth Has No Red, Orange, Green, Blue And...
- Haicang House Officially Began To Take Out The ...
- Anta VS Li Ning Who Is The King Of Chinese Goods
- Lettering Film Used In Apparel LOGO
- The Glory And Depression Of Jinjiang River
- Data Restore The Consumption Status Of Chinese ...